|Personal||£20 p.a.||To join the community and keep in touch with our work|
|Non profit||£50 p.a.||For museums, yacht clubs, class associations, etc. who wish to ensure that BNYA can achieve its aims|
|Corporate - Gold||£2,500 p.a.||Gold members will get their own page, plus a banner on randomly selected pages linking to it, with a link to their web site|
|Corporate - Silver||£1,000 p.a.||Silver members will get a 250 word profile in the sponsorship section with a link to their web site|
|Corporate - Bronze||£500 p.a.||Bronze members will be included in the sponsorship listing|
Download Application Form
|Additional donations are welcome|
Our current appeal is to support our work in collecting oral histories. You may use the same form to make additional donations.
Do please gift aid your subscription since that will enable us to increase resources through the tax benefits. Please then notify the British National Yachting Archive if you:
- Want to cancel the declaration.
- Change your name or home address.
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
Tax claimed by the British National Yachting Archive:
- The British National Yachting Archive will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6 April 2008.
- The Government will pay to the British National Yachting Archive an additional 3p on every £1 you give between 6 April 2008 and 5 April 2011. This transitional relief for the British National Yachting Archive does not affect your personal tax position.
If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.